NEW RELEASE | THE MOONFARM LOTTERY
Playing the MoonFarm Lottery gives you a chance to win huge MFO prizes! It’s easy, fair, and you can enter as often as you like as long as you have the MFO to buy a ticket.
- Lottery ticket cost for 1 ticket: ~10 MFO
- There is one draw every day at 11:30 UTC
- Individual user Lottery entry limit: No overall limit
- Paying for one ticket will give users a random 6-digit combination with each digit being between 0–9, for e.g. “0–5–3–2–6–4”. Match numbers from the left to win prizes — the more numbers that match, the bigger the prize pool you’ll share in.
- Lottery uses Chainlink’s implementation of VRF for true, secure randomness.
How to play
- Visit MoonFarm | The Yield Farming Aggregator,
- Login with your Moonfarm account
- Select Lottery category on the left toolbar
- Click Buy Ticket to start
You just need a little MFO though: each ticket costs approximately 10 MFO (the exact MFO price is set at the start of the round).
You can choose to either randomize your lottery ticket numbers or to choose your ticket numbers manually. Choose between the randomized numbers and manual numbers tabs below for a guide to each method.
- Wait for the Draw: There is one draw every day at 11:00 UTC
- Check for Prizes: Once the round’s over, come back to the page and check to see if you’ve won!
How to win
Match numbers, from the left side of your ticket, to the winning numbers drawn at the end of a Lottery round.
- Matching even just the first number will win you a small prize.
- Match more numbers to win a share of a larger prize pool.
There are a total of six lottery balls, from 0 to 9, on each ticket. To win, your numbers need to match the drawn numbers in the same order as the lottery balls, starting from the left of the ticket. For example:
Your ticket’s numbers
Your Ticket A
In the example above, Ticket A, five of the ticket’s numbers match the same drawn numbers, in the exact same order: all except the fourth one.
However, since the fourth digit does not match the drawn number, only the first three digits count as matching in order. This would win a “Match first 3” prize.
Your Ticket B
Example Ticket B. Here’s an unlucky one. Even though the last five digits match, the first digit doesn’t match, so this ticket doesn’t win anything at all.
You will only share in prizes from the highest prize bracket you are eligible for. A ticket matching the first three numbers will only be eligible for prizes from the match-three bracket, and not for the match-one or match-two brackets.
Remember: The digits must match in order, starting from left to right
The prizes for each lottery round come from two sources:
20% of MFO purchasing tickets will be burned, 80% goes to Prize Pool as showing.
After every round, if nobody wins in one of the prize brackets, the unclaimed MFO for that bracket will be put into the Jackpot.
The winner is the one who matches all 6 digits and can claim this Jackpot prize.
Moonfarm is a DeFi and Centralized Finance (CeFi) hybrid yield farming aggregator. It provides the best of both worlds, offering all the cost-effectiveness, easy access, transparency, and rapidity of DeFi yield farming, in addition to offering the security associated with a centralized financial ecosystem.
Moonfarm optimizes Yield Farming interest (APY/ APR) and provides users with the ability to choose what farms they want to use, or the system will automatically determine the best farming strategies using the yield optimization engine.